Find out about this week's lunch activities!
Certain events may be held virtually/remotely. Details about such events will be posted as they become available.
A schedule of odd/even days can be found hereSaturday, November 26
Welcome to Montgomery Blair High School
- 12/1 Winter Band Concert; 6:30 PM
- 12/6 Winter Orchestra Concert; 6:30 PM
- 12/7 Early release day for students
- 12/8 Junior College & Career Planning Information Night; Alumni Auditorium; 7:00 PM
- 12/13 Winter Choral Concert; 7:00 PM
- 12/23 – 12/31 Winter Break: Offices closed 12/26 & 1/2
- 1/1 – 1/2 Winter Break: Offices closed 12/26 & 1/2
- 1/16 Holiday; Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: Schools and offices closed
- Senior families! You can pay for your Cap & Gown and other Graduation items here through 12/16. You can also support our Graduation Fund for needy Blair families here. If you have questions about MCPS's new online payment system, please contact Donna Franklin.
- Parents/guardians! Instructions for the county's new online payment system are available here. These will be used to provide online payment options for field trips, event tickets, obligations, and other school-related payments.
- Seniors! Graduation information, including cap & gown ordering details, is available here; deadline for ordering is December 16th.
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- All the Blair you care to wear! It's the Blair Apparel Fanshop!
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
- Blair families are reminded that the Student Handbook and Planner has all sorts of useful information, from Bell Schedules to Even/Odd Days, from Lunch Rules to Grading Policies, from College and Career Planning to Common Math, Science, and Grammar information, and so much more! 3 more news items here